Live in Caregiver
The Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP) allows families to hire a foreign live-in caregiver, often called a nanny, when Canadian citizens and permanent residents are not available.
Under the LCP, foreign live-in caregivers must:
- Provide care on a full-time basis (minimum 30 hours per week) to:
- Children, under 18 years of age
- Elderly persons, 65 years of age or over
- Persons with disabilities
- Live and work without supervision in the private household where the care is being provided.
- Meet the requirements set by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC)/Service Canada for the LCP.
Immigration company provides consultation on Live in Caregiver
Notice: Don’t be a victim of fraud